Ok, so this is my last full year in college (graduating June 2015), and it may be a while before the next 'Clans' pages come out.... Heck, I'm not even sure how active I'll be with updates with a crazy winter term on the way, plus job searches, grad school stuff, and getting all my books together for the first week of classes. (Ugh.)
To cap of 2014 in style, I think it would be fun if we did a summary of our fun times this year.
2014 IN REVIEW.
Here's the rules:
1. Post your top ten best things you've experienced coming out of 2014. They don't have to be in necessarily the priority/chronological order, and they can be IRL or dA. Doesn't matter. There just needs to be ten of them. And if you can't decide between two for a slot, ties are allowed.
2. You must include the date for each thing. If you can remember it. If you can't, make an educated guess.
3. You must tag ten people to do this, and they have to do it before midnight on January 1st, 2015.
4. You must ask the people you tagged to give you a link to their journal so you can see their 2014 top ten. Keep the fond memories flowing!!
My 2014 top ten:
1. Family vacation to Walt Disney World and Universal Studios (September 3-6)
2. Rest stop in Chattanooga to see Ruby Falls, Rock City and the Incline Railway on way back from Disney/Universal (September 6)
3. Stone Laboratory field work and Put-in-Bay, OH 4th of July (June 22-July 26)
4. Nickel Creek concert, Riviera Theatre, Chicago (May 9)
5. Trans-Siberian Orchestra concert, Allstate Arena, Rosemont (December 27)
6. Chicago Blackhawks game vs. Calgary Flames, United Center (December 14)
7. Meeting Blackhawks goalie Corey Crawford at a food drive and getting my jersey autographed (November 8)
8. "A Christmas Carol," Goodman Theatre, Chicago, for a D-term class (December 3)
9. North Central College Homecoming 2014 (October 14-17) and Springfest (May ??)
10. Getting elected treasurer of North Central College chapter TriBeta Biology Honors Society (May ??) and the annual Science Center Picnic (May/June ??)
And remember, all you that I just tagged need to send back a link so I can see your 2014 top ten!!
And have a Happy New Year!